Monday, April 22, 2024

Star Wars Codes

 The Jedi Code:
There is no emotion, there is PEACE.
There is no ignorance, there is KNOWLEDGE
There is no passion, there is SERENITY.
There is no chaos, there is HARMONY.
There is no death, there is THE FORCE


The Sith Code:
Peace is a lie, there is only PASSION.
Through passion, I gain STRENGTH.
Through strength, I gain POWER.
Through power, I gain VICTORY
Through victory, my chains are broken THE FORCE shall set me free.


The Grey Code:
There is no dark side, nor a light side.
There is only THE FORCE.
I will do what I must to keep the BALANCE.
There is no GOOD without EVIL,
But EVIL must not be allowed to FLOURISH.
There is PASSION, yet PEACE.
There is SERENITY, yet EMOTION.
There is CHAOS, yet ORDER.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marvel's Avenger in 90s Anime Style